Wednesday, October 14, 2015

This beautiful stranger

Words simply can't explain, 
The complexity in which I feel. 
No words to describe, 
What I saw in that smile.

There is emotion In her eyes, 

Emotion I've yet to perceive. 
There is something on her mind,
That I feel hovering in mine.

I find myself thinking, 

What it would feel like hand in hand.
The warmth that I might find, 
With her arms entangled with mine.

I don't know what it was, 

I saw when I first laid eyes. 
Something that stuck her in my thoughts, 
Her beauty so devine.

I wonder who she is, 

I ponder what she's like. 
I'm curious what she'd think of me,
The gentle I am inside.

There is a sweetness to her visage,

A tenderness in her homage.
But it's what's staring back from those eyes,
I can't keep off my mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment